Directing Motion

Saturday, 24 March 2012

Started to rig the demon done some research and found some very good tutorials which I will be using. Wish me Luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCxFcWnc9rE&list=PL08FCE56E81736310&index=8&feature=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lDtSIQtiEs&list=PL08FCE56E81736310&index=7&feature=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scVKufG44-U&list=PL08FCE56E81736310&index=1&feature=plpp_video
Posted by Joe Tapsell at 18:51
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Joe Tapsell
Welcome to my blog. My name is Joesph Tapsell and I am a 3rd year at the University of Glamorgan, studying BA Computer Animation. I have decided to specialise in rigging and VFX, odd combination I know, but I enjoy both of them and why not do something you like. This year have also decided to direct a film, which I have always wanted to do and hopefully will go on doing in the future. Why did I become a CG Animator? Well I have always loved films and video games, watching and playing on them most of my life and it has always been my ambition to work on blockbuster, hopefully one day I can complete my ultimate goal in life, to become a creative designer, writing and directing my own films or video games. Here on my blog shows the work and Videos that interest me based upon my final years work, I hope you enjoy. Joe
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (17)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  March (4)
      • Been doing some of this demon rig, very hard, ver...
      • Started to rig the demon done some research and f...
      • Hand in of another Business module, this time it ...
      • Dissertation Over To celebrate I have decided ...
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2011 (13)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.